Monday, November 16, 2009

Deal breaker

It's not easy being a single girl living at home with mom and dad. Its even harder with loan payments piling up and no job to pay for them. It might be a nice distraction to have a guy take me out, call me pretty, and buy me a free meal every once in awhile. However, I seem to lack all luck in this department.

I recently met a guy and things seemed promising... until I googled him. Yes, I googled him and I googled him good. I guess I just wanted to see if I could find any more information on him to further decide whether or not to accept his "let-me-take-you-out-sometime" proposal. I discovered he had a myspace account, and proceeded to do my research there. This is what I found:

1. He smokes. Or at least he is smoking in his profile picture.
2. Under heroes, he shows two pictures of heavy metal guitarists, and a third picture of a bottle of whiskey.
3. His account nick-name is a profanity.
4. He STILL has a myspace. Deal breaker.

Am I being too picky? Should I NOT judge a man by his myspace account? Or should I go out with the myspace-using smoker and give him an equal chance?

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment